Caring for Shoes
Some suggestions for keeping your shoes in top condition:
- Don't wear the same shoes every day.
- They should be allowed to rest for 24 hours before wearing them again.
- Always use wooden shoe-trees to keep your shoes in shape, smooth out creases, and air them
- Leather shoes should never be dried next to a source of heat, otherwise the leather will dry and crack.
- Suede and nubuk shoes should be protected by water repellent spray.
- Shoes should be polished frequently with good quality polish and once in a while rubbed with almond oil.